Green Coffee Intermediate
Course Date & Time
9:00 am, January 27th – 5:00 pm, January 28th, 2019
SCA CSP Green Coffee Intermediate is a two-day course designed to build on the knowledge gained in the Green Coffee Foundation course and prepare the student for more complex job functions found in the green coffee profession.
- Botany and agronomy are developed further
- Processing is explored in more detail and quality as a result of processing is introduced as a concept
- Defects as well as positive grading variables are introduced to the student
- Core elements of green coffee contracts are introduced
- Grading and quality differentiation with regard to contracts is introduced
- Seasonality and quality storage variables are introduced as concepts
- Market terminology is developed further
- Decaffeination is developed further
- Mechanisms of certification are explored in further detail
If you register for the course less than 7 days prior to the course date then cancel, you will not be eligible for a refund.
If the cancellation is processed no later than 7 days prior to the course date, the full course fee will be refunded, minus a refund fee of $50.
Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the course date are not eligible for a refund.